- Send for Payment: Previously known as “Bill Now”, our quick way to email customized payment links got a face lift.
- Smart Reminders – When enabled (inside of settings), LawPay Link will send reminder emails at AI optimized times to your payers to remind them to pay. Configure the maximum number of reminders and whether or not to allow for reminders on the weekend.
- Reduced Fields - The number of required fields to send a link has been reduced to 2: “amount” and “email”.
- Generate Option [Requested Feature] - Instead of sending an email from LawPay Link, simply generate the link and it will automatically copy to your clipboard for use. Additionally in the “Sent Pages” grid now has a copy-to-clipboard option for each unpaid link where if you need to manually remind your payer. Generated links are not eligible for smart reminders.
- Custom Message to Payer [Requested Feature] - When sending one link or bulk uploading, you now have the option to add a custom email message to your payer per email.
- Send for Payment for Connect Customers: For those using a LawPay Link Connect module to connect to your matter management system, Send for Payment will continue to be available with a few tweaks. Smart reminders – when enabled – will apply to your connected Send for Payment links as well. The connected links will also have the ability to be generated as opposed to sent (these links are not eligible for smart reminders). Lastly, all sent pages (connected and disconnected) will be managed from the new “Sent Pages” grid in the new Send for Payment module. Connected links can still be created from the connect module, but all links will be managed in this new centralized location.
- Connect | Costpoint: A new connect module created for Deltek Costpoint customers. If you currently use Deltek Costpoint please reach out to Support to have them enable this new module for you.
- Custom Field Dropdowns - A new type of custom field that allows you to set a list of options for a given custom field. These fields can be used on enter payment, payment pages, and schedules.
- Voiding Refunds [Requested Feature] - We now allow for the voiding of eligible refunds from within the refund details in payment manager.
- Minor Upgrades and Bug Fixes: As always, each deployment includes many smaller enhancements, technical upgrades, and bug fixes.
Your Feedback Matters
We know how important the Release Notes, online help, and documentation are to your company’s success. To continually improve the content we deliver to you, we want to know what works and what doesn’t. Let us know!