The API requires a LawPay Link Key and Pin that must be added it to your Firm Central account so the two systems can communicate effectively. This information can be found in your LawPay Link portal. You must have admin privileges to access Settings.
First, log into Firm Central.
- Click on ADMIN.
- Click on Time & Billing.
- Go to the Online Payments tab on the far right.
- Within Online Payments, click the button to the right of Turn on Credit Card Processing.
Next, log into LawPay Link.
- Go to Settings General.
- Scroll down to the API Integration Information section of the page.
- Click Show.
- Locate the Key and Pin for your Operating Account.
- Enter into to corresponding fields in Firm Central.
- Click Verify.
Once you have completed all of these steps, you are ready to begin accepting payments through LawPay Link.