- New Reporting Feature: Inside of Payment Manager, users will now find a Reports tab where they can create, save, and run reports with the same search functionality as advanced search. Additionally, they can have these saved reports emailed to them on a scheduled cadence.
- API Version 2: LawPay Link has released an updated and expanded set of APIs for our partners to use inside practice management software.
Minor Features & Enhancements:
- Users can now choose how many rows to show for grids with large sets of data
- Email field on payment pages can now be set to Required, Optional, or Off
- Login screen updated with new UI
- Password setting screen for users and payer portal users now helps set password in a user friendly way
- Bug fixes
Your Feedback Matters:
We know how important the Release Notes, online help, and documentation are to your company’s success. To continually improve the content we deliver to you, we want to know what works and what doesn’t. Let us know!