Whether you plan to manage your payments from within LawPay Link or rely on an integration to collect payments in the background, it is very important to familiarize yourself with all of the features LawPay Link has to offer and customize your settings.
- Personalize your user profile settings for the best experience every time. Choose your background, navigation bar color and even increase font size if that's easier on your eyes.
- Adjust your account Settings as you see fit to meet your needs. Create custom fields, personalize receipt messages and much more.
- Consider enabling multi-factor authentication for added security.
- Add your company's logo and disclaimers that will appear in client-facing areas for added protection in the event of a dispute.
- Create payment pages so your clients can enter their own payments and pay bills when it is most convenient for them. You can embed these pages on your website or send them out as links in emails.
- Add notifications to monitor activity in LawPay Link.
LawPay Link adds the main contact on the merchant account paperwork as an Admin by default. From that point forward, the Admins must invite any additional users that need access to the portal. There is no limit to the number of users on an account so we highly recommend giving each person who accesses the software their own individual login. This increases security for you as it eliminates the use of shared credentials, limits permissions for users who should not have full access to key settings and provides some light user activity auditing. For tips on setting user permissions, see Best Practices: Managing Users.