- Deposits - Overall funding time is 2 business days.
- Credit card payments usually settle same day and deposit to your bank account within 2 business days.
- Billing - You will receive the full amount of the transactions in your bank account. Processing fees are calculated at the beginning of the month for the previous month of activity. Statements are accessible online on or around the 10th day of each month. Debits go out same day.
eCheck acceptance is an optional add-on and not automatically enabled on all LawPay Link accounts. Accounts with this feature have both Cards and eChecks available in the Payment Method option of all payment acceptance screens. If you are unsure whether or not you accept them, please contact LawPay Support for more information.
Online reporting is not currently offered for eCheck merchant accounts. You can view transaction history within the Payment Manager in LawPay Link.
- Deposits - Overall funding time is 5 business days.
- New transactions are submitted for processing within 1 business day of being created.
- It takes a minimum of 3 business days and up to 5 business days for processing to complete.
- Upon completion, settlement takes place and funds are sent to your bank account. This usually takes 5 business days.
- Billing - Monthly processing fees are debited on the first of each month for the previous month of activity. A billing recap is sent by email every month directly from the check processor. The recipient is the Contact listed on page 1 of the merchant application.
📌 It is very important to contact your bank before you start taking payments to confirm they are ready for the activity. This will ensure timely funding and prevent rejected billing attempts. Failure to collect monthly fees can result in suspension of services, which we want to avoid. We can help if additional information is needed to pre-authorize the processors.